Monday, October 23, 2017

Schafly Brewery

So I decided to post. It's been awhile guys. This doesn't mean that I have not been drinking beer it just means I am not slowing down enough to compose my thoughts and write them down.
  We took a short weekend in St Louis and stopped by Schafly Brewery for a taste. As you enter the tap room you'll notice two areas to enjoy a brew. We took the one to the right. There are twelve taps to choose from and since I would be driving later that day I decided on a white lager. This beer was not the average lager that you normally buy from St Louis, if you know what I mean. It provided that smooth lager taste light and airy with a subtle hint of citris and tartness that is reminiscent of a sour.
Matt gives the Schafly white a 3.5 of 5

Here's some pics of our visit.



No comments:

Post a Comment