Monday, December 6, 2010

Dog Bite High Gravity Lager

This Lager's initial visual presentation is not overly impressive. The simple orange can with a silhouetted Cerberus give no indication of the smooth 10% abv joy that is waiting inside. Reminiscent of some of the finer Belgian refermented barley wines such as Golden Drach, this american made lager, though not amazing, is slightly sweet and easy to drink. Because of its low cost (I paid $1.89) you might be slightly impressed. 3 out of 5 stars. -Zech

My first impression was, "not another alcohol based energy drink", but I was pleasantly surprised by the flavors that came from the can. It has an almost sweet start to it, and finishes a little bitter, but definitely worth a glass or two. I would suggest drinking it very cold, as it warms the bitterness increases. Will drink it again and I recommend giving it a shot yourself. I also give it 2.5 of 5 stars. -Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment