Sunday, July 24, 2011

Magic Hat IPA On Tour

This dark IPA is truly a craft beer lovers delight. As I poured this I immediately thought it was Stout but after your first sip you'll soon discover that the hops are essentially well placed within this amazing beer. The oils from the hops are well balanced and well mixed. I also found coffee and malt tones to the wonderful elixir. I cannot stress enough the joys I have received from The Magic Hat Brewing Company. If you are looking for a mix of excellent craft beers buy a sampler 12 pack and enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!
Matt gives the Magic Hat Demo IPA a 4 out of 5


Holy $%^**! This ale wows you at first taste. It is the illegitimate love child of a milk stout and a well balanced IPA. I can honestly say I have never had anything like this. Matt's take on the flavors is spot on and there is stuff (floaties of unknown origin) that is suspended in this brew. Could these be yeast remnants? There is a slight sweetness to this ale that nicely balances the bitter of the malts and the hops. I am once again in awe of the Magic Hat brewery and thus I proclaim my unworthiness. Drink this or die miserable, alone and unfulfilled.
-Zach gives the Demo 4 out of 5-


No comments:

Post a Comment