Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Magic Hat Single Chair

This 5% abv "Golden Beer" By Magic Hat Brewers is dedicated to the Mad River Glen ski area. How can you not respect a beer dedicated to snow skiing, one of my favorite past times. That being said I will give this review no bias. (yeah right!) At first sip I notice a light, sweet start on the tip of my tongue, with a smooth finish. No bitter or dryness at all. I then took notice that the beer is unfiltered, which usually will indicate a little yeast bite, but not here it drinks like a filtered beer to me. As we have noticed with Magic Hat across the board another excellent beer. I would recommend this to beer drinkers who are trying to wean themselves from the light Lagers lining the shelves of most stores.
Matt gives the single chair a high speed quad 4 out of 5 points.

No comments:

Post a Comment